ONLINE PURCHASING IS NOW CLOSED. BUT DON’T FRET! TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED DURING TOUR HOURS AT THE HEALING SANCTUARY, 187 E. 13TH STREET, FOR $10. Check, cash, or Venmo accepted. The tour runs Friday, Dec. 6 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
BEFORE YOU BUY, READ THIS!
• When you buy a ticket, you will receive a receipt via email. Be sure to snap a screenshot of your receipt or print a copy. This will act as your “ticket” to get in the doors.
• Within one business day, you will receive an additional email with the addresses of the tour homes. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your junk mail.
• Shoes are not permitted in tour houses, and this is a tricky thing because it’s winter in Idaho. Please bring a sturdy bag and place your shoes inside it when you arrive at each house. You will carry them through the house with you and put them on as you leave, so wearing slip-ons is a good idea! Each house will have a place for you to sit and remove shoes, but if you need special assistance, simply ask at the door.
• If you buy a ticket online, there will be a 50-cent price increase to offset processing costs. The ticket price on this website is $10.50; if you buy a ticket at RE/MAX Prestige before the tour or The Healing Sanctuary during the tour, the cost will be $10 flat.
• Bathroom use is not permitted in the homes.
Any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And now, some legalese in the form of a Release of Liability:
In consideration of the covenants and agreements contained in this agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the ticket purchaser UPON TICKET PURCHASE (physical or online) agrees to this Agreement as follows:
Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described above, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, the Activity Provider’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been of may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity described below, and no withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
The participant understands that the Participant would not be permitted to participate in any activity described above unless the Participant agrees to these terms.
Details of Activity
Scheduled for Dec 6 and 7, 2019, the Participant will participate in the following activity: Historic Homes for the Holidays 2019 tour.
The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding the Participant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to participate
The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not hae any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit of prevent the Participant from participating in the above mentioned activity.
Full and Final Settlement
The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss of personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encourage to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement. This Agreement contains an entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Idaho.